Friday, January 3, 2014

A year has gone by...

Many things happened in 2013 for Nocheesemom Photography!  Thank you to every individual I saw through my lens!  I've grown as a photographer as I built my little business and made memories for my clients!

From sisters playing iPhones...


To Valentine Mini's...








To playdates with friends...


A blessed events...


To bluebonnets...



and class pics with chicks!


To family sessions.



Newborns and baby showers


Rolling down hills


Cousins


Pre- K graduates



to Dental School Graduates!


Engagement session at an Austin Landmark...


to 2 year olds popping bubbles!


Splashin' mini sessions...



to summer newborn sweethearts!


Family portraits...



to new beginnings!


Joy


Cake


Wind in your hair (well, helmet)!


teaching her class


A Hill Country Wedding


Fall in Kansas


Pumpkin patch mini's...



to baby's comin' soon!


Sisters


College graduate


Birth


First moments as a new family.



Newborn sleepiness 


Holiday mini sessions









Santa


40th Birthday Bash


Close friends!





Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment